Stand out with eye catching visuals for web and print.
Having a presence online for you or your brand is now far from an option. Sites like YouTube have grown to epic proportion in just a short number of years.
Making a video is a great way of showing the world what you can do or what you are selling.
Brochures, leaflets, programmes and web visuals designed ready for commercial printing and web display.
Creation of template websites which are user friendly and optimised for mobile useage. From April 2015 websites that are not mobile friendly will not be crawled by Google. You can check if your website is mobile friendly at: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
- High-density Nikon D7100 (51-point AF system with a compatibility up to f/8). The camera is complemented with a number lenses for different conditions and light.
- CamRanger Wireless DSLR Camera Control
- Sony HDR-MV1 full HD digital music recorder. Dual 120 degrees stereo microphones produce an uncompressed L-PCM audio recording. Audio recording format: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch, MPEG-4 Linear PCM 2ch(48kHz/16bit).
- Two GoPro cameras to capture HD-quality video in almost all conditions and spaces.
- Several Manfrotto tripods
- Above equipment tethered on-site to several devices including iPad Pro.
Professional recording and producing also available. If you already have professionally recorded track(s), these can be incorporated with new footage.